Saturday, August 2, 2008

More people want to participate in online teleportation training

I'm getting more messages:

Tim:

Hi Kostya, I just called Nikolay Denisov and he said to contact you for the time of training for teleportation. I sent emails but I guess they did not go thru. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank You and Best to You, Tim

Kostya:

Thanks, I'm getting emails -- I'm just thinking how to set it all up.

Tim:

Thanks for the reply! Can more than 1 person be on my side during training and still recieve the mental transmission? Or does each person need to be in front of a seperate camera?

Kostya:

Yes, Tim, there can be more than one on your side.

Tim:

Thanks Kostya ! We look forward to the training ! Please let us know when to start!

Here is a picture I took just yesterday in the Moscow center on Red Square:

Moscow, Red Square

No comments: