Saturday, August 16, 2008

Denisov is proposed to be taught telekinesis

Dear Cody,

Nikolay Denisov asked me to send you a reply. Sorry for being so slow with this.
Your proposal to teach him telelecinesis sounded interesting for him.

You are welcome to join our online teleportation classes. More details at
http://teleportation-101.blogspot.com/

Also I'm subscribing you to my email newsletter "Denisov Teleportation news".

Regards,
Kostya Kovalenko


----- Original Message -----
From: Cody
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 1:09 PM
Subject: Teleportation

Dear Nikolay,

I have telekintic abilities, my future goals are to achieve levitation and teleportation. If you teach me your techniques I will take it a step further then teleporting small objects, I will fulfil your dreams and master self teleportation, in return if you teach me your techniques i'll teach you the technique you desire. The beginning is near, join me in our journey.

Regards,
Master Cody

No comments: