Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In the last weeks I was getting a lot of emails from people interested in participating in online teleportation training sessions. Thanks to everybody for writing! And sorry for not responding on time.

I'm pretty slow at coming to a decision and as you know from a previous post Denisov asked me to take some teleportation videos off-line. I felt I need to talk to him about it but was prostracrinating with it.

Then another issue came up -- Nikolay Denisov informed me that ooVoo.com came up with a plan where you have to pay $10 a month to use 6-way video chat. So if before it was free for all, now every party has to pay to use this feature and be able to participate in online teleportation training. I planned to check all the oovoo details but again I took my time.

Now, as I'm getting more emails, I'm beginning to move faster. Here are some of the emails and youtube messages:

Hispanicfajita:

I'm sure you get a lot of messages about this. There are many people who think it's fake and I seem to question except for one thing. I don't know what it is but everything that I look at, I take a deeper look than normal people. I notice things people don't. Teleportation. Who is to say I can't do that. Using your brain to full capacity. It's a difficult thing to explain how I am. My outlook of everything, the noticing of things, or the feeling of rebel against how the laws of life. I was wondering if you can give me more information on this. Thank you

Tim:

Hi Kostya,
I just called Nikolay Denisov and he said to contact you for the time of training for teleportation. I sent emails but I guess they did not go thru. Please contact me as soon as possible.
Thank You and Best to You, Tim

OK, now I have to run and below is a canal lock building in Moscow dated from 1930-s:

Lock at Moscow channel

No comments: