Saturday, August 16, 2008

Erasing clouds

About a month ago I talked to Aubrey who wanted to learn teleportation and adviced her to do one of the energy exercises -- erasing smalles clouds. Here is what she wrote to me on June 23, 2008:

"Kostya, I can finally say that I have tried erasing clouds. My results are good from what I have done.. I can't say that I have it down path.. All I can say is that I tried and it worked.. When I did it I was trying to figure out if it was me erasing them or the wind.. To answer this question I took a lock of clouds and pick one in the middle.. Seeing if I can make just that one (the middle one) erase.. In all that time I did.. Seeing I could make the middle one erase. Knowing the wind didn't do it because the wind would have taking them all.. I just took one.. In all this I thank you for introducing me into this..

-Aubrey"

I've learned about this exercise at Boris Zolotov seminars. Everybody would be learning it there. I was also returning to it time from time.

No comments: