Sunday, August 10, 2008

Last lesson review

Lesson went well. This time we had more people than we could take, so we had to leave several persons behind. (Sorry, guys! Thanks for your understanding!)

There were a lot of questions to Nikolay Denisov, he was giving good answers. I recorded video and will put it online tomorrow for you to see.

Denisov asked everybody to leave messages in our Teleportation forum and 2 persons already have written their stories:

IbnMorgan: "Today I took the online class with Nikolay and Kostya. I accomplished, with there methods, teleporting a dime. I was aiming for a quarter, but instead got a dime. I must have not been consentrating hard enough. But one thing is for certain I teleporeted a coin."

Gunes Tan: "I joined the teleportation class done on the 9th of August 2008. This was my first time. I was very excited and I had no idea about how it was done. after we did the application I found an extra 1 lira (turkish) on the table, I had aimed for a 25 kurus (turkish quarter).

I felt the energy vortex on my crown chakra was very strong. One of the guys said that he felt weak that his energy level went down but I didn't feel weak afterwards just a tingling sensation continueing on top of my head and a slight pain. I am so excited it's amazing. My whole body is sort of vibrating right now."

They are the persons who managed to produce a result. They, Denisov and me were very happy about it. See it in a video tomorrow!

No comments: