Monday, August 4, 2008

Teleportation course. How to study it?

Michael:

Dear Kostya,

I and and a friend are interested in the Teleporation Mr Denisov is teaching. I tried reaching Mr Denisov on line but was unable to. So I am contacting you. We are researching consciousness and facilitating instantaneous healings by shifting into deep Theta and Delta brainwave states. And are currenlty working on creating a space where people could come to open up to their infinite potential. My friend has been extremely interested in teleportation and I must say that it catches my interest as well. Please let us know the various ways that it would be possible for us to study the course. I thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Michael K.
St Petersburg FL USA

Kostya:

Dear Michael, thanks for your message!
What you do sounds very interesting.

> Please let us know the various way that it would be possible for us to
> study the course. I thank you for your time.

There is no "Teleportation course". Now it's rather a series of same exersises. The first one was August 2, 2008, next one will be August 9, 2008 at 22:00 Moscow time.

"next online teleportation training will be Saturday August 9, 2008, 22:00 (10 p.m.) Moscow time (GMT+3). Check the time at this skypecast -- it's scheduled at the exactly same time."

You are welcome to attend. Here is what you need for it.

(I will not be at the above skypecast. I will be at ooVoo.)

No comments: