Saturday, August 16, 2008

Talk with Gunes about our projects

gunestan: (21:31)
Kostya this is Gunes are we getting ready for teleportation don't forget me

Kostya: (21:31)
Hi Gunes!

gunestan: (21:31)
how are you

Kostya: (21:34)
I'm great! I am going to work more at my project with making Klaus Joehle books on love popular in the world. A project I was working on in Moscow with my friends is closed and I will switch into my long-playing project.
as for teleportation -- Denisov is out of city and lesson is canceled.

gunestan: (21:34)
how wonderful is there anything I can do to help you Kostya. ok if lesson cancelled

Kostya: (21:35)
thanks for coming! You are the first to get in touch with me this week:)
I'm looking for ways to make a big American publisher publish "Living on Love - The Messenger" book by Klaus Joehle. It is very good, people like you and me love it.
it's now free online

gunestan: (21:37)
I will look into them

Kostya: (21:38)
The book is in English. I've translated it into Russian

gunestan: (21:41)
Kostya I have a mind energy techinque that gives wonderful amazing results I call it ARTT Akashic records transformation technique
would you like to look at may website www.gunestan.com just click the english word enter

Kostya: (21:46)
yes, will look. Thanks for the link!

gunestan: (21:46)
ok see you next saturday

Kostya: (21:47)
I'm not sure about next Saturday. Looks like I'll go to a fest my friends are doing. this is page from last year

gunestan: (21:48)
ok how will I know when

Kostya: (21:48)
I will post notice in teleportation blog
I will subscribe you to my teleportation lessons newsletter

gunestan: (21:51)
thank you

No comments: