Friday, April 17, 2009

Teleportation from Mexico to Spain

Checked my ooVoo setup, taked to 2 guys. Here is a peace of chat:

Barnman: (12:56)
is there a limit in distance? u will have a VERY good laugh at me but, my girl lives in spain and I in Mexico.... so I think that maybe if I learned teleportation it will be great, but ofcourse I assume such great distances might be impossible to achieve with teleportation right?

Kostya, Teleportation: (13:00)
you know, it is possible. The distance doesn't matter. Another question is to learn doing it time after time after time

Barnman: (13:03)
At least finally someone believe me if I told anyonw that I believe teleportation is real. they will laugh at me. I think it is possible and probably a lost science that ancient civilizations had

Kostya, Teleportation Aug2008: (13:04)
have you read the message from Brad?

Barnman: (13:04)
no. what message?
Kostya, Teleportation Aug2008: (13:04)
http://teleportation-101.blogspot.com/2009/03/20-years-old-seeks-advice-from-denisov.html

Kostya, Teleportation Aug2008: (13:05)
we have similar reports from Russians - only much longer distances. Kazakhstan-Moscow

No comments: