Friday, April 24, 2009

Sat., May 2, 2009 - next free online teleportation training

The next Free Online Teleportation Lesson is going to be on Saturday, May 2, 2009 - at 21:00 (9 p.m.) Moscow time.

Come everybody! We need at least 4 persons in out ooVoo online lesson. I'll be participating in the lesson from my home city of Kiev, Ukraine. Nikolay Denisov will be in Moscow, Russia.

How to join?

1. Install ooVoo from ooVoo.com (you'll need a web-camera for it).
2. Login into ooVoo and connect to me and to Nikolay Denisov.
Denisov's ooVoo name: DenisovNN. My ooVoo name: kostyazen1










3. On the day of the lesson get online and into your ooVoo account 15 min before the lesson start.

I'll make the announcement in our google group and in the new facebook group. (I created a facebook event for you to join.)

No comments: