Saturday, April 18, 2009

Online Teleportation Lesson Report

We've just finished the free online teleportation lesson. We had 3 students:

1. Gunes (Turkey) participated before
2. Faris (Croatia) first time
3. Aphanas (Canada) first time

They did 2 teleportation exersises each.

The Results:

Faris got 1 coin more after exersise 1, and then another coin more after exersise 2.

Guses got 2 coins less after exersise 1, and then she has returned her money with some extra after exersise 2.

To tell you the truth I was very surprised. I always am when this happens.

Николай Денисов и Костя перед занятием по телепортации
Nikolay Denisov and Kostya

Во время занятия по телепортации
Teleportation lesson



3 comments:

Youssef Sleiman said...

Your posts have attracted interest. I'm writing to find out if there is any occult-related part of the teleportation exercises or lessons?

What does Nikolay's "frequency" refer to? (It's okay if you don't know -- there's a lot of scientific stuff that exists and we don't know how it works.)

Kostya Kovalenko said...

Well, I don't call this occult. It's rather work with your energy and with your mind.

This "frequency" is a mind state you tune into.

There's also a "frequency" that makes it possible to see with your eyes covered.

Thanks for your interest. Are you into occult?

Youssef Sleiman said...

"Are you into occult?"

Actually, very much the opposite. I study the mind-body connection in my spare time.
Things like improving strength by mental suggestion, adjusting heartbeats by concentration...
Sometimes people bring me occult-like subjects to study. Often, though, the study of the occult leads to distractions -- very far from anything I'd call progress.

Keep up the work you're doing, Kostya. I'll continue watching before I decide.

About the frequencies -- I'm not sure I understand what a mind-state frequency is. I'll continue researching it, though. Are these frequencies able to do more beside the teleporting and the sight-with-eyes-covered?