Saturday, April 11, 2009

Written instuctions? Not yet, I guess.

I got several invites in ooVoo program (my nickname in it is kostyazen1). Approved all invites (probably people got the message I sent yesterday through google group) and also received chat message from Christian:

Chris: (22.03.2009 18:06)

Hi, It's Christian from your blog. I am writing to tell you that I am not free most of the time to go online and practice teleportation. Please, I would like to know the steps to do it in order to practice on my own. I was on your blog and I saw your response to Curtis, and I want to try it. Help me please and thank you

Kostya: (12:26)

Well, written instructions won't work because during lesson Denisov send out a frequency and allows his students to tune into it. You need to learn this frequency in order to do it on your own.

No comments: