Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gunes and Faris about their experiences

Denisov asked Gunes and Faris to describe their experiences during April 18, 2009 online teleportation lesson. Here is what they wrote:

Gunes Tan (a healer, Turkey):

GunesDuring the teleportation class I aimed to bring in 1 Turkish Lira. I counted all change, the metal money that I had and wrote them down on a piece of paper. I really concentrated on building up the energy in my solar plexus and then when I finished the exercise I saw that 2 pieces of 5 kurus were gone and no extra metal change had come in. İnstead of bringing in the 1 turkish Lira I aimed for - I lost 2 of my 5 kurus that I had. So 20 peices of 5 kurus makes 1 turkish Lira.

Mr. Denisov told me to quickly do it again and bring back the pieces I lost because if I didn't then stuff would start to disappear from me. So I did the exercise again actually the whole group did the exercise again.

Gunes with a coinThis is really amazing, this time I didn't get back the 2 peices of 5 kurus but I got back much more. This time 1 turkish lira and 25 kurus came back to me. The extra 1 Turkish lira came on top of the table. I didn't have any 25 kurus before the class and I found the 25 kurus on the floor on my carpet, it wasn't there before I did the exercise. It's really unbelievable. If I hadn't have written down the money I had, I wouldn't have beleived what happened.

Faris (a teacher of history, Croatia):

Faris with a coinI attended Nikolai Denisov's teleportation class. I did not really expect to be able to teleport anything the first time I tried, although I had learned human teleportation a long time ago. Nikolai taught us the procedure to teleport a coin from the street into our pocket, but I misunderstood the instructions and tried to teleport a coin from my room into my pocket.

When the exercise was over, I opened my eyes and the coin was still there, sitting on my bed. So I thought it didn't work. Then I counted the coins in my pocket again, and I had one coin more than before. At first I thought that maybe I hadn't counted all my coins, because my pocket is big and has many things in it.

Then we did the exercise again, and I did the procedure to teleport a coin from the street into my pocket. I counted the coins again, and I had one more coin (again!)

To me, this was both surprising and natural at the same time. An impressive experience which makes us open our minds!

No comments: