Friday, April 10, 2009

Sat., Apr 18, 2009 - next free online teleportation training

Hi everybody!

I've been asking Nikolay Denisov if he still teaches teleportation in Moscow. Yes, he does. Does he teach it online to English-speaking persons? He told me that he is ready to and is waiting for me to schedule another online lesson.

I've seen messages Denisov is getting from Danny (London, UK), who wants to promote Denisov there - and decided that it makes sense to give another online teleportation lesson. So the next one is going to be on Saturday, April 18, 2009 - at 21:00 (9 p.m.) Moscow time.

Come everybody! We need at least 4 persons in out ooVoo online lesson. (Once it happened that nobody has showed up!) I'll be participating in the lesson from my home city of Kiev, Ukraine.

How to join?

1. Install ooVoo from ooVoo.com (you'll need a web-camera for it).
2. Login into ooVoo and connect to me and to Nikolay Denisov.

Denisov's ooVoo name: DenisovNN. My ooVoo name: kostyazen1










3. On the day of the lesson get online and into your ooVoo account at 20:45 (8:45 p.m.) Moscow time. Notice thet we've moved the lesson time one hour - from 10 pm to 9 pm.

I'll make the announcement in our google group and in the new facebook group. (I created a facebook event for you to join.)

No comments: