Sunday, November 22, 2009

We are for real

Hi there. I was browsing the internet for psychic stuff and came across a webpage of a guy named Nikolay and his teleportation classes. I've been interested in teleportation for a very long time now and have searched the net for lessons or people that can help me but the sites I have come across were either a whole bunch of nonsense or just plain weird. I cant say that Im normal cause Im not, normal is boring but these sites were really not right. Anyway what I wanted to ask you was if you and Nikolay and this whole teleportation thing is actualy for real and not just some scam or thing to trick people. If its not then I will be very happy cause I can put teleportation to very good use and actualy help alot of people. And then maybe one day if Im very good at it then I will set my sights upon space, a place I've always wanted to go.

Please dont think Im another weirdo, if wanting to help people is weird and abnormal then then evil has already won.

Health and Happiness
Ryan Kempen

Dear Ryan, it's for real. We were doing online classes. Join our Teleportation group to get latest news

No comments: