Sunday, November 8, 2009

Clarivision questions

Dear Kostya,

I live in california, USA.
I am in the middle of a 3.1 level seminar on seeing with eyes covered seminar with V. Bronnikov.

I contacted Nikolay Denisov some months ago.

I would like to know more about B. Zolotov's work in this area.
I have read some bad reports of corruption about him on the internet.
The corrupt reports make me fear meeting him.

Have you ever heard about Mark Komissarov and his teachings?

Are there other teachers that teach seminars on seeing with eyes covered?
If so, can you recommend any?

Best Wishes, Jonas

Kostya:

Dear Jonas, thanks for your message!

So have you learned any clarivision at Bronnikov course? Can you read big letters with your eyes covered?

At Denisov course to a couple from Holland I translated in Kiev, they got their vision in one week and after second week she was able to read small text in a newspaper and he read big letters in headings.

Just posted into my Zolotov blog a message on Zolotov research into clarivision.

Zolotov and corruption? Don't be silly! A government official can be corrupt, right? How can be corrupt a guy who is giving seminars? He just can't. But he is a bright person and such people attract all kinds of opinions.

I know Zolotov for 10 years and there's nothing to be afraid in him. Believe me. Well, if your marriage doesn't work - it could break.

Komissarov? Didn't hear about him before. Looked up (article, Natalia failed 1 mln challenge). Could be that he is also a student of Zolotov or Denisov. Or maybe he learned it by himself. Looks like he is not the best out there.

In clarivision I recommend Denisov.

Kostya

No comments: