Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Teleportation - not only in Russia

Got interesting message in Facebook from J.

J:

teleportation is real..my uncle is able to teleport small coins....nobody never believed me so i stopped telling people didnt know i would ever find another person that knew bout it existing

Kostya:

wow! can you do this? Are your uncle very psychic? Did he try to teleport anything else?
Are you as psychic, as your uncle?


J:

wow i finally have someone that believes me...man i knew bout this since i was a kid and no one ever believed me...no i cant do it he trys to teach me it everytime i see him i only see him like every few yrs i know the technique like the rubbing and where to place the coin in ur hand when u teleport it...only other thing i seen him teleport was candy wrappers ..i try not to ask him to much to do it cause it sucks alot of energy out of him but im gonna learn just wait

No comments: