Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wrote to Physics Forum on Teleportation

I left a message at physics forum. They talk there about teleportation of photons. I say:

Hi guys!
Just how deep is your interest in teleportation? Are you only after photons? How about physical objects?
Why do I feel that it might sound too fantastic for you?
Nikolay Denisov teaches teleportation and also he teaches seeing with eyes covered. Latter is more simple - just 1-2 weeks of 1 hour lessons every day and you will read some text with your eyes covered.

Teleportation is more complex - but many already do teleport coins. And some are expert in it. See you in my blog - or at online teleportation lessons by Denisov.

1 comment:

Kostya Kovalenko said...

They deleted my message, so I wrote another one:

Well, looks like my message on teleportation research got deleted. Very smart! What would I care about photons if a guy next door was teleporting coins from one room to another? I would go to him and see if I can do it too!