Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm back from Black Sea vacation

Aubrey:

... I thought it was cool how you recored the lessons then posted them up.. that way you never miss them.. I was wondering are you still doing it?

With the teleporting lessons and all you have told me, I am still working on it.
I have been getting in touch with my higher self. Or at least trying to.
I have read the book, "The shameful secrets" and the love one (Living on Love - The Messenger)... I thought it was great and what i believe in.

Kostya:

Dear Rose, thanks for your nice message! Glad you liked the books and the way I placed teleportation lessons online.

What do you study and what are your jobs?

Right now I'm in my home city - Kiev, Ukraine. I'm down with a cold and also I need to get some papers here. In a week or two I plan to return to Moscow and then will help Nikolay Denisov to renew his free online teleportation lessons for English speaking persons. Our main goal will be to work with first time comers, but our old friends will also be welcome.



I've spent a week in Koktebel, Crimea, Ukraine - it's a nice small town on a Black Sea shore. While there I was re-reading "Living on Love - The Messenger" book by Klaus Joehle. And had a lot of very touching moments reading it. A lot of times I had tears in my eyes. Also I laughed and shed some tears when reading the scene with the gas station. Guys, you need to read it for yourself to see it!

Kostya

No comments: