Thursday, June 5, 2008

Messages to Nikolay Denisov

Rose:

I would love to be in your class. I have been doing my own studing but I"m at a wall now.. please helpl..


Denisov has sent me above message from Rose and asked to answer it. I do it below.

Kostya:

Dear Rose,
Did you watch the videos on Nikolay Denisov and teleportation?
What have you been studying?
What help from Nikolay Denisov do you seek?
In what way you want to join Denisov's class? You want to come to Moscow or you want to join him online?
Do you have www.oovoo.com program installed and tested?
What's your name and age? And where do you live?


Rose:

Yes I did watch his videos. I have been studing about charging your body and other things. I seek better understanding. I would like to do it on the internet. I don't live in nor near moscow. Maybe one day I could? Yes I do have oovoo and it works. My name is A. and I am ... I live in Georgia.


Kostya:

Rose, thanks for your reply!
I will ask Denisov whether he is going to conduct video trainings in English.




Zippernet:

hey.. i have been studing teleportation.. i was wondering could i get that teachers INFO?? please that would be a big help for me...


Kostya:

Yes? And in what way were you studying it?
What other info about Denisov you need? (There are videos about the method he is researching and there is his email you can use to ask questions. His email is on his website.)

No comments: