Thursday, June 12, 2008

Human Teleportation -- 2 stories from Pavel

Born in 1943, Pavel (Paul) from Moscow shared with Boris Zolotov Russian forum readers 2 teleportation stories from his life. Below is a machine translation to English by Google tool.

1. The first case occurred at my dismissal from the army in 1967. I served in Kazakhstan, Sary-Shagan, 3800 km from Moscow. The train from there is 3.5 days. At 5 p.m., I get from headquarters, with all the documents on my dismissal. Travel documents have not yet been issued to me. Leutenant Tihonchik on Java motorcycle, stopped near me and proposed a ride. I take the sit behind him and ... fall into the darkness. My condition is stunned curiosity. Still with the darkness around, I suddenly hear female voice: - "Don't make noice with your boots! It's not Vietnam here!" (I was wearing a panama hat).

My vision comes back to me and I find myself in Moscow walking near a metro station close to the building my family lived in. The time is about 8 p.m. hours (time difference between Moscow and Kazakhstan is 3 hours). With joy, I run home... And the most interesting thing I can't find any travel documents on me!

[Kostya: Pavel doesn't say directly that it was same date, but his story implies that. I shall ask him about this.]

2. I workedat the Ministry, had to go upstairs, but couldn't stand meeting a certain person on my way. Instantly I fall into darkness and then my vision comes back. I'm at unfamiliar place in the ministry and had to look out of the window to get my bearings. I found myself on 8th floor where I never wandered before.

Common feature of these human teleportation examples and Denisov teleportation experiments is strong emotional background.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did all that really happen

Kostya Kovalenko said...

I believe it really did happen in this case.

Of course, we can't be sure in every single case like this. But I'm sure it is happening around.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god ... when i was a child, i experienced something similar. Was only 6 or 7. For no reason, I thot to myself, hey, I want to go a few steps down the stairs but dont wanna walk. All sights and sounds blurred out, felt lightheaded like floating, then saw myself a few steps down after that. But my mom never believed me and I never tried that again. Kostya, how are you so sure this is happening around?

Kostya Kovalenko said...

Thanks for your story! What's your name?

How am I so sure? Things add one to another - so it becomes believable to me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kostya, my name is Ling