Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Denisov invites English speakers to free online teleportation training

Hi everybody! Nikolay Denisov received several requests for distant training in teleportation from people in different countries. He began training Russian speakers over the intenet and now he is willing to begin giving free training to people speaking English. (As far as I remember, Denisov also speaks French well, so maybe this will work for French speaking people too.)

So you need to do this: download www.oovoo.com, install this program, create account in it, install webcam on your computer and send Denisov (goldray@narod.ru) your details:

1. ooVoo name
2. real name -- can be just first name or first name and last name
3. your country and time zone. Moscow is GMT+3
4. At what times you can give this training one hour?

Also you will need a fast internet connection of 2500 Kb/s or faster.

This is a short gist from longer text in Russian by Nikolay Denisov. You can translate it with Google translator.

This page in Russian has more information on Nikolay Denisov.

I received no comments in this blog yet and begin to wonder if anybody reads it. Please leave a simple comment if you've read this :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok..I have done it. Thank You for teaching me.

Kostya Kovalenko said...

Wow, that's the first comment I got in this blog! Thanks! Saw your email:

"I have oovoo and i'm ready to go..."

OK, then Denisov and I are waiting for 3 more persons to participate in teleportation class.

Aerokinetic said...

I would like to learn teleportation but I am not allowed to install a webcam on my computer. Is there any way I could do it without a webcam? I really want to learn!!

Kostya Kovalenko said...

Well, they you can use ooVoo without a webcam. I guess, you will see everybody, but we will not see you.