Saturday, June 20, 2009

Visited Denisov in Moscow

On June 3, 2009 my girlfriend Gala and I attended a teleportation lesson by Nikolay Denisov in flesh.

У Николая Денисова на занятии по телепортации
Me, Denisov, Gala

There were 4 other students - 3 guys and a young woman. 2 of them were on my teleportation video that I shot a year or 2 ago. One of them is researching self-teleportation now (and there was some success). As to the coins - sometimes they teleport them by whole bunches! This time I didn't teleport anything - as before. Gala also - I thing she was too shy. Here are pictures:

У Николая Денисова на занятии по телепортации У Николая Денисова на занятии по телепортации

У Николая Денисова на занятии по телепортации Галина, исследователь телепортации

They do get results. But, as the whole, it's not a worked-out technology yet. You get the result sometimes or even often, but it's possible that you will not achieve it when it's needed. But they keep researching!

No comments: