Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Message from LA

Got a message on youtube (sent on Mar 22, 2009):

Good Day, My name is Johnny Martinez and I have always been interested in the paranormal phenomena. I am interested in taking your classes how do I begin. I thank you for your brave work and look forward in sharing you with all my friends here in Los Angeles. I work in the television and film industry and if this is true, I am sure my friends will want to make a documentary. Thank you for your time and consideration.I look forward on getting started as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Johnny Martinez
-- p.s. I tried the email:denisov@cityline.ru and it didn't work for me. Did I do something wrong or has it been restricted already?


My answer:

KostyaDear Johnny,
Thanks for your interest and your message.

sorry for the long delay with this reply - I just wasn't checking my youtube inbox.
Correct email to reach Denisov is goldray@narod.ru

Sat, May 9, 2009 we'll have next free online teleportation class
What you need to be there.

come yourself and bring your friends. The more psychic you are - the better your chances for success.

With interest, Kostya

No comments: