Saturday, January 10, 2009

Brian reports teleporting objects, wants to learn teleporting himself

Message received by Nikolay Denisov from Brian:

How do you phisically teleport your self?
I am trying to teleport objects and its going good so I wanted to try and teleport myself.
So how do I teleport myself?
Please answer me even if you say no that you dont want to tell me i understand but can you atleast reply?

Denisov asked me to send a reply and here it is:
Brian, Nikolay Denisov invites you to the next online teleportation lesson. We will be glad to meet you via video chat.

Could you please tell us about your efforts and results with teleporting objects? What objects, what is your technology? Did you use recordings of the video lessons by Denisov to learn teleportation or have you learned it by yourself?

As to the teleportation of humans - as far as I know, Denosov researchers do try to achieve it. They have not achieved it on purpose, but two of them reported self teleportation in the last 6 months - but it wasn't on purpose.

If I will be tranlsating next online teleportation lesson, then it's gonna be after January 25, 2009 - because right now I'm in Kiev, Ukraine and can't do it from here.
Please subsribe to our "Denisov teleportation newsletter" and add our blog to your RSS reader.

No comments: