Thursday, May 15, 2008

Teleportation Q&A - instructional video

Below is my exchanche with a guy, that responded to my youtube teleportation videos.

deian1983:
Hi! I watched the Nikolay Denisov videos - they were very interesting - the problem here is I(and most of the people watching probably) can't afford to go and stay in Moscow for at least a month and where I live organizing a workshop for so long is problematic too, so the only ways to learn it in person are kinda not working.

That's why I was wondering are there any plans to make some kinda tutorial how to do it online(also in english)?

Even if it will be a lot harder, probably some people will make it work(after all it should be natural process, since it's happening - so the more people trying it the better the chance of finding out easier ways).

I get that it's problematical since it has to explain state and that is hard on other language(english in this case) - but generally speaking it will be very helpful to have something practical to try, and if it isn't enough for most people - well then I guess it just won't work - so nothing to lose.

I saw the topic in the forums about how to do it from the internet - it was very interesting the only problem is it was too short and if it's longer the reader will feel the model that is applied more easily. Also it was in russian, so I guess a lot of info was lost with the translations - but something like that in english and a little longer will be very helpful for people that wanna try and can't come to Russia.


Kostya:
Thanks for your interest! But I think the technology just isn't on this stage yet.
Still -- if you talk Denisov into it I'll do the recording. You can get to him through his email, phone and his forum.


deian1983:
Thanks for the quick reply. I did watched 3&4 before though, I was wondering what exactly is the state - he said that to make it successful he transmit a state, but if we don't know what exactly is the state we can't make it on our own. In the forums there were more explanations, but again kinda not enough. Anyway, I guess it's hard to describe a state anyway, so thanks for the reply again. :)


Kostya:
Dear Deian, Denisov is beginning to use internet to teach teleportation.

No comments: