Sunday, May 25, 2008

Request for subtitles for teleportation videos

This conversation is carried from the post in my other blog.

Question about Nikolay Denisov teleportation videos:

(11-feb-2008) Hi I am curious about what is being said in the video, but because I am deaf I'm not able to hear what is being said. I wonder if it would be possible for the videos to be subtitled for people like me who would love to learn what he has to say? thank you!


Answer:

Hi! Thanks for writing and sorry for such a late reply.
I can't commit to making subtitles yet -- I have a lot of other stuff to care for.
But, guys, would anybody like to create subtitles for Denisov videos? It would be great!
Please create the subtitles and send them to me or give me a link where we can download them.

No comments: