Friday, January 13, 2012

250 meters teleportation

Got another personal teleportation report in the mail. As with previous ones - it was unintentional experience. Would be cool when we learn to do it on purpose! Around October of 2010 I teleported. It wasn't on purpose, I hadn't been trying to, and the goal was nowhere in my mind that day or the weeks prior, so I refer to it as spontaneous teleportation. I had gone for a walk. It was after midnight, but a very normal time for me to be awake and walking around. I stopped just beyond this Italian restaurant and had sat down indian style. I was thinking and my thoughts were inducing a feeling in what I refer to as my energy body. I though of basically only three things: the encountering of an un-understood warning signal, islamic terrorism in our recent past, and being under and within a kind of black ocean of consciousness sludge that is so normal and pervasive it is as invisible as air is to us, or likely water to fish. I could even seen the blackness filling my visual field starting from top right. I blinked, a normal blink, just as long as usual, and saw upon opening my eyes that I had moved. I was about 250 feet away, around two corners from where I had started, sitting indian style in the trash room of my apartment, facing the door. I had been staying and sleeping in the room for the previous week or so. From my experience with lucid dreaming and induction techniques, the first thing I asked myself, almost immediately, was "Did that really just happen? Am I dreaming?" I consulted my memory and could remember not only the entire scence up to that point, but various things about my whole day. Normally in a dream I have no back story. I could tell and had as little doubt as at this moment that no, I was in fact awake on Earth, in my physical body as usual. I never teleported back after that -- I just went on about my life from there. I had not taken in anything that would have caused blackouts, like alcohol, and I had not been drowsy or yawned even once yet in that evening. I was not sleepy or drugged, and I personally take the experience as is, and believe that teleport is exactly what I did. The only other possible explanation, as I see it, is that I got lost in thought, walked back to the place where I would have, where I was staying, sat down, and inexplicably out of nowhere opened my eyes and stitched my pre-blink starting place to the past some number of minutes ago. That explanation itself is so other-worldly to me, and just as hard to accept as teleporting. Personally, I have always believed teleportation is not only normal, but in many ways more normal that the inability to do so, so I wasn't exactly shocked with surprise. I have spent my life exploring various states of consciousness, so I consider myself, more than most, as very aware of my state. I thought you might be interested. --Charles J. Daniels http://www17.brinkster.com/chajadan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any day now someone will discover a means of projecting matter from one location to another without having to traverse the space in between. It will undoubtedly involve quantum dynamics or an extension thereof by another name. It may be called “teleportation” for distances on Earth and “colindation” (following a progression of developments) for projections of multimillion-ton masses to another planet light-years across the universe. We may become able to mine distant planets for resources that have been depleted on Earth. One consequence will be that the speed of light will no longer constrain communications over long distances because without traversing the distance in between, a hard copy can “arrive” virtually the instant it is sent.

As has been said many times before, “the problem that can not be solved does not exist.” While that slogan has frequently been misused by governments, politicians, and religious fanatics to deny the existence of a problem to which they know no solution, scientists always took it to mean that a solution exists—but only remains to be discovered. Many are trying at this moment to duplicate molecular level phenomena at macro scales (and vice versa). Someday soon someone will succeed—sooner than we think. Always remember that the exponential growth of new knowledge is happening at an exponential rate of increase. The automobile, telephone, computer, Internet, etc., created new industries that no one anticipated. The next might be teleportation.

The transmutation that the discovery of teleportation will impose on the existing structure of society will be monumental and unprecedented. Everything from people to rain clouds, to industrial machinery, to beef on the hoof will suddenly be able to be inexpensively transferred to any desired location on Earth. This will have a tremendously benevolent effect on the world’s economies as the movement of goods becomes suddenly cheaper and people become able to visit faraway tourist attractions with zero travel time. The progressive, development, production, and marketing of small personal “TP Transceivers” will create a new bubble of economic excess never before experienced. Early users of teleportation will find a new freedom hitherto unknown. They will no longer be bound by geography. A woman might work in Los Angeles by day and be home with her family in Indianapolis at night. Men might accept promotions to jobs in London, meet their wives for dinner in Rio and join the children at home in San Francisco for the night.

You can buy this book now on any of the following websites:

Strategic Book Publishing Rights Agency: http://sbpra.com/HenryMarkant/

Amazon Books: http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Crises-Their-Solutions-ebook/dp/B00A2WZ4CK/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1357573018&sr=1-1&keywords=coming+crisis+henry+markant

Barnes and Noble Books: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/coming-crises-and-their-solutions-henry-markant/1113749628?ean=2940015922875

Platinum said...

Your work is appreciated and you have excellent blogging skills. I strongly suggest readers to follow and share your ideas in the circles. I hope readers find it beneficial.
Thiết bị vệ sinh Viglacera
Thiết bị vệ sinh Inax
Bồn cầu Inax
Chậu rửa Inax
Gạch Inax
Thiết bị vệ sinh TOTO