Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Using your imagination and your will (attention)

Derek Falkan:

Hello. I've seen the teleportation videos on youtube and I understand the basic concept, but I have a few questions about phase 2, gathering and firing the energy. I would email Nikolay himself, but I cannot email him from my computer. How do you gather the energy into your solar plexus and fire it? Also, how do you create the frequency that you discuss in the videos?

Kostya:

Hi Derek,

I don't practice teleportation myself, but my answer is:

1. you gather and fire the energy by using your imagination and your will
2. you create the frequency the same way. You imagine it, give this model your attention and it begins to exist.

я на Курском вокзале
me on Kurrsk Railway Station in Moscow

No comments: