Monday, July 13, 2009

Clairvoyance training by Nikolay Denisov

I'm back in my home city of Kiev, Ukraine. Here I meet friends, take pictures, eat mulberry right from the trees and make plans to visit Boris Zolotov seminar in Sochi, Russia.

ем шелковицу
I eat mulberry

Also I help Nikolay Denisov communicate with people who write him. Here is a piece of email exchange:

Dear Friends,
I live in San Jose, California, USA.
I am interested in learning how to improve my vision and brain function.
I read an article which said that your method is superior to the Bronnikov Method.
Would you send me information about participating in your training program?
Thanks,
Jonas


Answer to this:

Dear Jonas, here is answer from Nikolay Denisov:

First stage of clarivoyance training lasts 5 days. In this time you need to learn getting 1 piece of information (a character, a figure, a number) in an unusual way - by using new channel of perception. Your hightened perception will allow you with your eyes covered:
to "see" a character
trace it with your finger
open eyes and find that what you "saw" is what is there in reality.

This 5-day course is an introduction into an extra-sensory-perception world. Only those who went through this course can continue the studies.
Advantage of my method is the fact that the student is checking his results by himself.
Studies take 2 hours a day. Price for the 5-day course is 600 (six hundred) Euros (translation included).

Of course it's more effective to study with a teacher face to face. But we can try to do this over internet. To do this you need the following:

1. Internet connection 2.5 Kbit/sec or faster
2. Good webcam like Logitech® QuickCam® Communicate Deluxe or better
3. ooVoo program. Install it from ooVoo.com and send me your ooVoo name in email.


собаки спят полуобнявшись у метро Осокорки в Киеве
dogs sleep on the street

No comments: