Monday, November 10, 2008

Teaching teleportation to many at once

A gist of video (1, 2, 3) from Nov 8, 2008 of my talk with Denisov:

Part 2 of 3:

-teleporting living beings?
Denisov: -there's no difference in teleporting a stone or a bug. Teleportation is bending of a space-matter. An object moves as a whole item.

-Do you want to give seminar in USA?
-Only for teleportation research. Only if I get to work with a group of dedicated folks for a time long enough.

-What about online teleportation research group?
-It's unlikely that this group will stay together for long time. I'm willing to give free demo lessons. But this research must be first priority in person's life - then it will bring results.
That's why we need a stable group for 1 year or more.

-So we may beging sending applications to Funds for money for research?
-Yes. We are ahead of the whole world in this research. I have 5 years experience with a small group and now I want to move to working with big groups. I know how to work with them.
I am giving my secrets away. But who can use it? Nobody has my experience in this.
-Having a group of researchers is your stong point.
-I came to a point where I can teach teleportation to many people.
Every week new people come to my lessons in Moscow and some of them teleport coins at first try.

-So to our plans. Gunes wants you to give Vision and Intuition seminar in Turkey in March-May 2009.
-Tell her that I will give this seminar. But my interest is in teleportation. So I will additionally teach teleportation to a bigger audience for free. I'm very interested in teleportation and I'm willing to teach it for free. And I want publicity in this.
Vision? I'm working on it for 15 years! Teleportation - is what I'm interested now.

Part 3 of 3

Denisov:
If we learn teaching people to teleport themselves - the world will change. Everything will change. That's why I'm so interested in teleportation research. And that's why I'm looking for help from others. But scientist will not believe me. But we will create a new science.

Kostya: How many people can be on a Vision seminar?
Denisov: 10 in the morning and 10 in the evening. This is individual lessons. Teleportation - is different subject. 50 persons, 100 persons in a room and even more - is OK.
I'm going to India to see how teleportation will go at Sai Baba's ashram. Maybe the place will influence the results. I want to try it.
If it really works - then we will have to take this into consideration. Maybe Moscow is a place where it works too hard.
I go there with my group, I know their potencial and will see how it will work for them.

Kostya: I also want to try one thing. Once I was correctly picking winners in sports betting for 2 weeks. It was a week before Boris Zolotov seminar and week after it. November 15, 2009 Zolotov seminar begins in Moscow and I will try to see how it will work this time.

Denisov: OK, then we will meet online on Wednesday, Nov 12, 2009 at 22:00 Moscow time.

No comments: